Friday, October 5, 2012

Week 5 Cloud Art

This week I have been introduced to some photographic lessons and tips. I have found amazing and easy photo editing tools which I can now also use my phone or computer to do the editing.  I was using PicMonkey on my computer and just messing around with the all the tools.  It might be intimidating at first but its really not so bad after you play around see what you like, what works for you and what doesn't.  I also downloaded another application on my phone PicsArt 3.0 and started using it today.  I stopped by a cemetery on my way to work today and took a picture with my cell phone of fall foliage it is so beautiful at this time of year.  The tree was already past bloom but the location and color of this tree had caught my eye for a few days now.  In the unedited picture you can tell the focus object is of course.... the tree!  But after looking at the picture with a larger screen I realized that I captured other things in the back ground that interested me as well.  So here is my first attempt at photo creation!

1 comment:

  1. wow, your edited photo is awesome, so late 1800's! I'm assuming the filter was something like "tintype" or "daguerreotype"?

    ReplyDelete