Friday, November 16, 2012

Podcasting on a budget


Download Audacity software is a must because you need some type of audio software.  Using my own microphone is another point that he makes and I think I will have to try mine out on a test run.  With three dogs and a noisy pellet stove I might need to record in another location where it will be quiet and I can control the noise around me. Write out a script first and try to say it in one take because you spent 50 % to 70% of your time editing otherwise as I know.   You want to do post production work for an audio blog, something about nothing or for a purpose.  I feel that I would need to make it for some purpose because I wouldn’t be able to write a script to make it seamless otherwise.  I had no idea that people would even put out a podcast on sounds.  Is is just me or is that weird? For more information check out the Podcasting for Dummies Podcasts on ITunes

1 comment:

  1. I thought Audacity was super easy too. I listen to a lot of podcasts in the car on my way to work. I like both the super polished type and the off the cuff with background noise type. I think there is an audience for both.

    ReplyDelete