Monday, December 17, 2012

The Final GoodBye!

So this will be my last post to my blogger!  I am not much to put my life and ideas out on the Internet (I barely use face book) So overall going into this class I did not know that I would have to put so much of myself on the Internet!  My picture, utube video's, podcast all of which I had to break down that scary barrier stopping me from doing my work. 

If there was anything I could change this semester....having more patience for my computer and its own way of progressing things.  Quite a few times I almost threw both of my computers out the door and said to hell with it.  I was over it.  Then I had to come back after awhile and go at it a different way.  I just needed not to crunch so that is what I would change. 

I have learned way more than anticipated about what I can do for free with tools from the Internet and it was an eye opener.  I hope to never have to make a utube video ever ever ever again.  A podcast never again either. 

So after every thing that has been learned and lost this semester I am sorry to say so long cloud I will only selectively be part of you from here on out.

                                                                 - Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment